40 Years in South Mississippi
Suffering from allergies, or living in an older home? You might be breathing in mold spores, which can cause respiratory problems, fatigue, digestive problems, sinus infections, asthma attacks, allergies, headaches, and other health issues. We take air samples from your home to determine the level of spores. We compare the lab report to an outside air sample to determine if your inside levels are elevated. If the spore count is elevated, we will perform the necessary inspection & treatment techniques to reduce the elevated count to unelevated levels.
WE KNOW MOLD!!